D1.2.0 Deliverable preparation - Core programming model v0
Sophia-Antipolis, 20 September 2002
- Gérard Boudol, Ilaria Castellani, Xudong Guan, Ana Matos and
Jean-Bernard Stefani for INRIA
- António Ravara and Vasco Vasconcelos for Lisbon
- Mariangiola Dezani, Elio Giovanneti and Rocco De Nicola for
- Julian Rathke for Sussex
Fermat building at INRIA, room F 102 (ground floor).
- 9:00 to 9:30. Welcome and local logistics (G. Boudol)
- 9:30 to 12:30, 14:00 to 14:30. Answers for the following questions
- what does my favourite model share with the others?
- which are its distinctive features?
- what makes it better, what are the justifications for the
- what are its weaknesses, in which way could it be
- if it has been compared with the others, what has been
learned from the comparison?
- what should I retain from it if I should adopt a unified
- R. de Nicola on KLAIM
- A. Ravara on DiTyCO/lsdpi
- E. Giovannetti and M. Dezani on Mobile Ambients
- JB Stefani on the Kell calculus
- 14:30 to 15:30. Open discussion on a core programming model
- 15:30 to 17:00. Open discussion on requirements for a
About this site.
Last modified: Mon Mar 10 11:10:36 WET 2003